Mount Everest Expedition Overview
Climb the top of the world Mount Everest 8,848m above sea level is probably the limit of all the adventure on planet earth. The feeling to be at the top of the world is really something unconquerable and perhaps one of the best experiences that you can get. A short walk all along the moraine will take you to the icefall with huge crevasses which are considered as one of the obstacles for Everest expedition. Also, our experienced Sherpa teams will fix ropes as well as ladders that will assist the climbers to traverse through this part to reach Camp I. And then we will continue our climb in order to reach the Camp II. We will ascend on snowy and rocky way up that take us to Lhotse Face then to Camp III. From the camp III our ascend all along the moderate mixed rocks and snow becomes more challenging which will certainly take us to South Col- the Camp IV. The path steepens after moving up to snow slopes to arrive at the crest of the South East edge and we have a easy climb after that steep climbing once more to reach to the South summit. A small traverse and we will climb on a short, vertical rock and snow channel that leads to the final point, to the very top of the Everest.
- An experienced Nepalese expedition crew
- One high altitude Sherpa per client to carry all food and gear to higher camps.
- Sherpa will also assist the client during climb and summit attempt
- oxygen bottles
- Common climbing equipment (necessary rope, ice bars, ice screws, etc)
- Sat Phone available at Base camp, but nominal charge for use.
- Inmarsat satellite internet connection with a dedicated laptop, satellite phone at the base camp with nominal charge for use.
- Walkie-talkies for each member base unit at Base Camp
- Medical consultation services at the base camp .
- High altitude tents (North Face or similar quality) for all members and climbing Sherpas
- Base Camp single tent with mattress and pillow for each members, climbing Sherpa, BC staff and Liaison Officer
- Scheduled flight from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu for clients
- Scheduled flight from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu for Liaison Officer
- Transportation of food supply to Base Camp from Kathmandu (Cargo to Lukla and then by porter to base camp)
- Sagarmatha National Park fee
- All food and fuel for Base Camp and higher camps during expedition
- Solar panel at Base Camp for light
- Services of cook and kitchen staff at Base Camp and cook at Camp 2
- Insurance for Nepalese expedition staff
- All accommodation in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast (3* hotel)
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Airport pick-up and drop service
- International flights
- Visa fees
- Meals in Kathmandu, except welcome and farewell dinners
- Personal climbing gear
- Personal insurance (including accident, medical, emergency evacuation and equipment)
- Applicable permit fees and customs charges (e.g. for SAT phone, communication equipment and commercial filming)
- Expenses of a personal nature (e.g. laundry, alcohol, soft drinks, telephone)
- Applicable customs duty and import license fees for personal expedition goods arriving in Nepal as cargo
- Summit bonus: US$500 per Climbing Sherpa
- Staff tips and bonuses
Write a review